SERVICE CENTER SUPPORT
Should you experience a problem while creating your on-line application, please email or call the service center:
Telephone: +1 800-447-6434
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8am to 4pm
RECRUITMENT FRAUD STATEMENT
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated type of activity involving the offer of fictitious job opportunities. Caterpillar is aware of unauthorized and fraudulent recruiting communications using our company name and logo. These communications have been sent to individuals through various channels of communication such as: email, social media accounts (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook) & phone solicitation. These communications are directed in an attempt to collect financial or personal information which could cause harm or place individuals’ information and identity at risk of disclosure or misuse.
Recent incidents have occurred involving both individuals and organizations falsely claiming to recruit on behalf of Caterpillar Inc.
It is important to keep in mind that during the application process, Caterpillar Inc. will never:
· Request money (e.g., for ‘visa fees,’ taxes, a percentage of travel expenses).
· Request personal information such as passport and bank account details, social security number, etc.
· Send emails from free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Live.com.
· Make substantial spelling and grammatical errors.
· Insist on urgency from the outset.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment from people claiming to work for or be affiliated with Caterpillar Inc. If you believe you have received a fraudulent communication, we advise that you contact HRSS_SC_Panama@cat.com.