Career Area:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
- Responsible for oversea materials planning and make sure materials meet requirement of machine production plan.
- Materials Inventory management.
- Management for Internal supplier extension and price application.
- Responsible for releasing purchasing orders to oversea supplier base on demand.
- Optimizing safety stock.
- Tracking PO from releasing to delivery, manage supplier delivery performance.
- Emergency customer order processing.
- Responsible for materials availability and inventory turn.
- Slow moving and phase out parts analysis.
- Price quotation for Internal supplier.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Excellence English communication ability, CET-4.
- Experience in materials planning with 2 years or above.
- Use CBS system smoothly.
- Excellence communication skills and teamwork.
- Data analysis capability desired.
- Be honest and integrity, brave to take responsibility and work hard.
- Be active to make progress, be interested in study new knowledge, have positive work attitude.
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Learn about Caterpillar at www.caterpillar.com
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .