Job Title: Accountant Legal Entity
Job Purpose: To independently perform accountant level accounting functions that deal with accounting daily jobs of normal complexity to support business processes and provide further experience with Caterpillar accounting practices.
The position is expected to be a contributing performer, performing accounting works that supports business processes, the duty includes but not limits to:
- Understanding of business and accounting practices, systems and procedures;
- Apply accounting knowledge to independently complete routine jobs, eg: journal entries, closing tasks, accountant reconciliations, etc;
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Analyze data for PRC/ US reports
- Support interim and year end statutory audit;
- Development and maintenance of accounting documentation, well compliance with SOX requirement;
- Interacts with BU
- Multiple functional areas and levels of authority. The Staff Accountant I is capable of handling
- Complex accounting issues
- Fulfill other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent combination of experience and formal education;
- Minimum of 1-3 years accounting working experience;
- Be familiar with US GAAP and PRC GAAP;
- Quick adaptability to change;
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to produce reliable data, accurate analyses and on time to support business goals and objectives;
- Familiar with CBS, Excel, Access etc;
- Accounting certification, e.g. CPA, CMA etc.
Working Location: Tianjin
Salary Grade: SG20
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .