Career Area:Marketing / Sales / Product Support
- To direct & lead the Global Offshore & Dredge Segment Strategies for Caterpillar Marine positioning for profitable growth through the Energy Transition.
- Develops and maintains Offshore & Dredge Segment Strategy positioning the segments for profitable growth.
- Executes the strategy through a robust deployment process holding business partners to account for the delivery of Services, Products, Marketing and G2M strategies & tactics
- Able to apply prioritized decision making in the pursuit of deep profit pools
- Develops and leads the Energy Transition strategy for Offshore & Dredge working closely with (internal & external) business partners, dealers & customers.
- Works hand-in-hand with the Marine G2M team to execute segment strategy with Key Accounts.
- Works hand-in-hand with Marine G2M on business development opportunities.
- Owns the Long Term Forecast, Narrow PINS & Scenario Planning for Offshore & Dredge.
- Able to work & communicate across matrixed organization at senior levels in business.
- Able to build senior level relationships at dealers & customers.
- Individual contributor role that provides senior level business leadership & influences stakeholders.
- Travel extensively (More than 50%, internationally and domestically) to develop a deep understanding of the end-user’s business & their unmet needs.
- 5+ years' experience in the maritime industry as business leader
- Knowledge of marine engines & power systems integration
- 3+ years' business strategy development & deployment
Top Candidates will also have:
- Formal business qualification - Bachelor's Degree, MBA
- Knowledge of the maritime energy transition & associated technologies
- Knowledge of the Caterpillar Dealer structure & route to market
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding listening & communication skills
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .