Career Area:Environmental Health and Safety
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Environmental, Health and/or Safety as an EHS SPECIALIST.
At Caterpillar’s Facility in Gödöllő we produce front parts for heavy construction and excavation machines for European market.
We have great team that do the work at Caterpillar, and we can’t wait for you to join the team!
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs.
There's more to work at Caterpillar than just the work itself. We hire smart, friendly people and it shows in our culture. We hold ourselves to high standards and make sure our values of integrity, excellence, teamwork commitment and sustainability come to life in the way we work.
In Your New Role You Will:
- Will work strongly together with the EHS Manager to ensure the continuous improvement of the safety, health and environmental system based on Caterpillar guidelines.
- Perform inspections and tests planned to provide experience and familiarization with company operations, specific EHS issues and regulations, and company practices.
- Collect and evaluate data.
- Identify problem areas.
- Assist more experienced professionals in developing solutions.
- Perform training that has already been developed
After orientation and training, performs limited assignments of specific tasks focused on maintaining compliance and providing technical support to problem resolution.
Uses readily available clear and direct references and provide straightforward solutions to problems. Collects and evaluates data and develops plans for assignments. May expect to have direct contact with other team members and suppliers.
Top Candidates Will Have:
A degree in an appropriate scientific discipline is highly desired and consideration will be given to equivalent EHS experience. Must demonstrate strong analytical skills, initiative, leadership, and the ability to communicate effectively.
Hungarian and a good level of English language knowledge is required.
What Are The Benefits of Joining Us?
- Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
- Here you earn more than just a monthly wage because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits and yearly bonus. And last but not least we provide Cafeteria, Medical service package, car allowance 35 Ft/km.
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day/week
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills.
- A challenging role with end-to-end responsibility and professional career development.
- You will work in a dynamic and global working environment that supports professional and personal development.
- We are open for your ideas and we respect your experience.
The Power of Everyone
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .