- Associates or Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Job experience of over 4 years in the trade or logistics industry can be substituted for a degree
- 85 % English level, written and oral communication
- 3+ years of related experience
- Strong understanding of international supply chain, both physical flow and data flow including ocean carriers, air carriers, freight forwarders, and Customs brokers
- Strong analytical ability with proven track record of continuous process improvement activities
- IT Helpdesk or customer support experience
- Strong systems technical aptitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using Office 365 tools ( Excel , Power Bi, Power Query, Power Pivot , Share point , One Drive, etc.)
- Understanding of other government agency importing requirements
- Experience in customs trade compliance activity
- Knowledge of forwarder and broker functions
- Knowledge of Caterpillar Transportation and trade system
All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .