Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
- BSc. in Mech. Eng (or related science or engineering degree e.g. Aerospace Eng, Physics, etc.) Strong thermal science (fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and heat transfer) background
- 3-D cooling component or 1D system analysis experience (Kuli). Expertise in Fluent, CFX or Star CCM+, above 2 years
- Knowledge of diesel engine and machine cooling systems
- Clear verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated motivation and teamwork
- MSc. in Mech. Eng (or related science or engineering degree e.g. Aerospace Eng, Physics, etc.) or BSc with equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Pro/E and design practices
- Strong communication skills
- A significant portion of this role will be in the form of analysis including: underhood thermal and flow CFD (hot or cold, air or fluid). The analyst must explain the analysis assumptions, limitations, and results and provide value added input to the design process.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community .