- Provide credit and documentation support for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Negotiates complex financial transactions and prepares transactions for documentation and funding within limits of authority. Negotiates changes in standard documents with legal assistance.
- Assists in administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits.
- Determines CFSC customer credit worthiness, approves/rejects CFSC customer deals within approved credit authority, recommends deals beyond credit authority, and restructures customer deals.
- Analyzes situations, makes decisions and takes measured risks using available data as well as insight.
- Conducts and monitors credit investigations.
- Assists in leading the documentation of retail accounts receivable.
- Provides training for employees in the areas of credit and documentation.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data.
- Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply math computation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated ability to calculate amortization schedules.
- Thorough knowledge of credit concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of CFSC’s financing and leasing products.
- Knowledge of past due account collection techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles.
- Knowledge of billing, invoicing and dealer payment principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of UCC filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to concentrate on results while being flexible to achieve goals.
- Has a sense of urgency and willingness to accept accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships working effectively with others inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrated ability to strive for quality as well as timeliness maintaining perspective as to the outcome of the decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and takes proactive steps to increase knowledge showing a commitment to the business.
- A 4-year college or university degree in any discipline and a minimum of 2 years exempt experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis and/or a related discipline is recommended.
- Previous exempt work experience must be progressively increasing in responsibility and accountability and demonstrate an ability to gain in knowledge, skills and responsibility such that a level of full competency can be reached.
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .