Career Area:Purchasing & Procurement
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
Description / Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for managing supplier (steel mills) relationship in regard steel Purchase order emission until deliveries to customers (Burn To Shape / Fabs) for CAT Poland. Maintain KPIs for Rebill activity and work with EU.
• Analyst and Customer support also for 12 EU business units for flat steel in relation with Steel Category buyer : RFQ, DMCR reports , forecast.
• Be steel advisor for rebill activities to onboard new suppliers.
• English (intermediate level);
• MS Office (Excel advanced (Pivot table / Vlookup);
• SAP knowledge;
• Communications skills.
• Professional experience in customer service or purchasing area;
• analytical skills
Work location: Sosnowiec , Poland
Why Is It Worth To Join Us:
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just a monthly salary because we value your performance. We offer a total rewards package based on your yearly performance rating and corporate results.
- employment based on a contract of employment
- the possibility of training and development
- social system
- co-financing of the sports card
- co-financing of the medical care
- additional life insurance
The Power of Everyone
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Learn about Caterpillar at www.caterpillar.com
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .