Engineers may work in any number of functional areas requiring an engineering degree, including, but not limited to software application development, new technology implementation, digital project support, The key role of this engineering position is to:
- Understand and collect software requirement and input by working closely with business partners
- Responsible for software high level structure and frame design and development
- Responsible for the internal compliance of the development software
- Responsible for software code development.
- Responsible for software validation.
Qualification Required :
- BS or MS degree in Software engineering, Computer science and technology, or Automation
- Experience on SQL server, .NET and Front-end development
- More than 3 years of software development experience
- Independently manage programs with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in use of Standard business tools including, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Speak fluent English and proficient in reading, writing.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .