Career Area:Human Resources
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Ensures all responsibilities within the hiring and onboarding processes are completed accurately, timely and in compliance with country-specific governmental regulations and professional standards and practices. Recruits qualified applicants according to workforce needs.
What You Will Do but not limed to:
- Placing advertisements, attending job fairs, and performing other related duties to support recruitment processes.
- Conducting qualitative candidate pre-screens while providing exemplary candidate experience, providing informed recommendations, and extending offers to candidates.
- Sourcing candidates and evaluating resumes for jobs through internal and external tools and resources (social media, job boards, ATS and CRM etc.).
- Delivering the most qualified candidates, building strong candidate pipelines, and monitoring and managing reports to measure efficiency and effectiveness.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or last semester
- English intermediate
- Business Process Improvement : Knowledge of business process improvement best practices and ability to use methods for identifying, evaluating, introducing and implementing more efficient approaches to performing business related activities.
- Service Excellence : Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques; ability to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations and provide excellent service in a direct or indirect manner.
- Relationship Management : Knowledge of relationship management techniques; ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Candidate Screening : Knowledge of techniques, methods and processes of candidate screening; ability to preselect suitable candidates for first and further interviews within the organization.
- Candidate Sourcing : Knowledge of techniques, methods and channels of candidate sourcing; ability to attract and qualify candidates for immediate job vacancies or as potential long-term job candidates.
What you will get:
- Competitive benefits starting day one of employment.
- Annual bonus plan, based on company and individual performance
- Employee resources group: Young Professional, Women in Networking, LAMBDA(LGBTQIA+), Active
- The position will be located in Cienega de Flores.
The Caterpillar Code of Conduct states that we will select and place employees based on their qualifications for the job to be performed, without regard to race, religion, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. In this company we do not request pregnancy tests, nor HIV tests as requirements for employment entry, permanence or promotion.
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Posting Dates:febrero 9, 2024 - febrero 23, 2024
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community .