Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Do you speak German? Have you ever wanted to work in a global environment? Do you like keeping in contact with others and transforming data into information? Check out our new role!
Caterpillar is looking for an entry-level Customer Service and Supply Analyst (German-speaking) for its Sosnowiec facility.
Your job duties may include...
- Keeping contact with the suppliers in English, German, and Polish
- Supporting customers in solving price discrepancies in the systems
- Working on new purchasing-related projects
- Creating reports (from system data on pricing, delivery dates, yearly demand, and related purchasing information in general)
- Handling data in company management systems
- Supporting buyers in daily issues
You will have...
- Desire to learn new tools and develop your professional knowledge
- Openness to new projects
- Ability and curiosity to look for and find new information if needed
- Working knowledge of company management systems
- Experience in using Excel as a professional tool
- Good communication skills in both English and German
Top candidates will also have:
- Other language knowledge is greatly appreciated
- Experience in customer service or purchasing
- Good analytical skills
- Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
- Here you earn more than just a monthly salary because we value your performance. We offer a total rewards package based on your yearly performance rating and corporate results.
- Opportunity to work from home 3 days/week #LI-Hybrid
- Employment based on a contract of employment
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, and soft skills.
- Co-financing of sports card, medical care, and lunching package
- Additional life insurance
The Power of Everyone
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community .