Career Area:Business Support Services
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
We're searching for (m/f/d)
Business Financial Analyst
at Location Kiel for Caterpillar Motoren GmbH & Co. KG
Temporary Employment for 24 months with the option of an unlimited contract
- Analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results as well as corresponding reporting to the Corporation
- Various variance analysis and ad hoc reporting at local management, divisional and group level
- Significant involvement and responsibilities in Corporate planning processes (RBM and ABP) and strategic planning exercises
- Preparing and occasionally presenting financial data at the management level
- Responsible for financial reporting related to OPACC Improvement Agendas (OIA) in connection with the Caterpillar Operating & Execution model
- In this matter also responsible for supporting, challenging and consulting the department heads in connection with the O&E model and all aspects of finance
- Independent profitability calculations for investments as well as make or buy decisions
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- High level of flexibility
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and enjoy working with numbers and complex excel models
- Very good written and spoken German and English Language
- Affinity to technology and IT systems. Good knowledge of MS Office 365, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience within Financial Planning & Analysis functions desirable
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community .