Whether groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With nearly a century-long legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries worldwide, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you join a team of makers, innovators, and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that because it helps our customers build and power our world – the roads, hospitals, homes, and infrastructure.
There’s no better spot to gain broad perspectives of Caterpillar than joining our Resource Industries team. Resource Industries comprises the largest product portfolio in mining and heavy construction, including our industry leading autonomous solutions. This exciting role is based in our new global headquarters in Irving, TX. Join us!
What You’ll Do:
As the Resource Industries Global Finance Manager at Caterpillar, you will have the opportunity to develop essential business information and insights to provide counsel to Resource Industries (RI) management. This includes leading a team to coordinate financial planning and analysis activities across the RI divisions. In addition, you will be a key coordinator in describing the financial condition of the Resource Industries segment.
Reporting to the Global Finance Manager are staff responsible for accounting and financial reporting, business analysis and business support. In addition, this role offers exposure opportunities to key senior leaders and the opportunity to quickly grow a global network.
Primary Responsibilities Typically Include:
- Consolidating and forecasting accountable results for the divisions within the segment
- Liaising between Corporate Accounting and the division CFO teams
- Coordinating segment board reporting
- Managing RBM and Annual Business Planning for the segment
- Leading segment metric reporting and strategic imperatives
- Supporting RI Admin budgeting and service charge coordination
- Assisting with special projects
- Bachelor’s level degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- 10+ years of progressively responsible accounting related experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Proven track record of demonstrating courage and emotional intelligence
- The ability to prioritize workflow and accomplish tasks across the organization through collaboration and delegation
- Knowledge and experience with Caterpillar’s external reporting process
- FP&A experience at a Business unit
The location for this role is Irving, Texas. Relocation will be available to those that qualify.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers .
Caterpillar is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .