Career Area:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
This is a staff assignment which is Maintenance equipment . Work assignments may include mechanical, electrical, structural, environmental and computer related projects based on experience and educational background. Adheres to established standards, policies and practices relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, hazardous materials, ergonomics, etc. in performing assigned duties. But mainly focus on Electrical.
Assignments may include but would not be restricted to the following type of work:
- Designs electrical power components, lighting systems, heat-treating systems, machine tool electrical systems, and other electrical systems. Writes specifications and methods of installation, recommends changes, coordinates installation schedule and follows to insure project completion.
- Troubleshoots throughout the plant to determine cause of failure, lack of efficiency and the need for repair or improvement of systems or equipment. Resolves problems in design and recommends solutions to prevent recurrence of problem. Troubleshooting duties may be specific in nature based on area of expertise but could include other disciplines. Knowledge of computerized systems is necessary to properly diagnose problem and make appropriate solution recommendations.
- Determines legal requirements for hazardous wastes, air emissions, etc. and ensures that the plant is in compliance with state, federal and local laws and regulations. Conducts necessary training for plant personnel, reviews new products for proper handling procedures and prepares appropriate writings to comply with regulations and prevent non-compliance charges.
- Adheres to established standards, policies and practices relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, hazardous materials, ergonomics, etc. in performing assigned duties.
- Requires an degree in Electrical or Automation,.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical equipment maintenance, workshop operations and procedures.
- Previous experience in specific disciplines, computer literacy .
- Good communication skills both in Chinese and English.
- Have a proficient knowledge on Siemens software of S7、WIincc、TIA PORTAL and programmer.
Work location: Tianjin
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Learn about Caterpillar at www.caterpillar.com
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits along with the potential of a variable bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar offers many job opportunities which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .