This position will work in Caterpillar China (Wuxi) R&D Center electric drive team, electrification is one of Caterpillar’s strategic technologies, and Caterpillar is accelerating electrification solution development in construction machinery, mining equipment and energy & transportation business. The electric drive team in Caterpillar Wuxi R&D center is part of Caterpillar global electrification team and responsible for electric drive system architecture development, system integration, motor and power electronics components design and charging solution development.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in Electrical /Electronics/Mechatronics engineering or other equivalent ones
- 5+ years’ work experience in NEV power electronics components design or in relate field
- Familiar with high-voltage power supply structure and topology, have experience in hardware design, Such as DC-DC/DC-AC, Inverter, Charger, etc.
- DC-DC、DC-AC， 逆变器，充电机或者相关产品开发经验
- Skilled at using test equipment, strong technical issue fix capability
- Familiar with manufacture process in power electronics related field.
- Good communication and project management skills
- Good English skills and team player, Interested in new technology and self-motivated
- Experience in NEV related power electronics components development is preferred
The job will be related with following but not limited to
- This position will work on DC-DC converter, Chargers developed used on Caterpillar electric drive machinery
- Work with system engineer and machine technical lead to define component requirements
- Specification development, components selection and schematic design, PCB design, hardware prototype testing and debug
- Develop lab testing and on machine validation plan
- Technical documentation development, drawing release
- NPI issue resolution
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .