Career Area:Environmental Health and Safety
Your Work Shapes the World Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe. When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce, Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. If this seems an opportunity to be part of the earth change, join us and become part of our team
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.caterpillar.com/en.html
Summary of the Role:
In this level of Environmental/Health/Safety Coordinator position you will build a working knowledge of Caterpillar and the products, technologies, processes, services, and systems related to specific job assignments.
- Apply standard techniques involving only minor innovations of methodology to perform well-defined assignments
- Responsible for safety program of the company to comply with safety law, regulation and safety standard.
- Complete environmental/health/safety reports for review and submission as planned
- Conduct and review risk assessment such as JHA, SFMEA, Non-Standard Work Risk Assessment ect;
- Play the role of internal trainer (legal certified) of Crane Operation, Power Industrial Truck and TTT.
- Conduct in-house and contractor EHS training.
- Conduct Safety Talks, Safety communication on site.
- Lead in EHS audit/ assessment program according to the departmental strategies
- Investigate incidents or accidents and recommend control, corrective and preventive action
- Participate in safety committee meeting and work site inspection
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or High Vocational degree with holding safety officer professional certificates
- Fresh graduates from the direct field of study are certainly welcome
- Ability to communicate in English on practical level
- Ability to work overtime and (possible in the future) night shift if need be
- Ability to work at WHA Ban Khai Industrial Estate, Rayong
Top Candidates will also have
- 2 years of direct experience is highly preferred
- Initiative & creative, self-motivated with want-to-do attitude
- High ability to work independently and work as team
- Strive to be full-on Safety professional in manufacturing environment
Deadline to Apply: 31 March 2023
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, national origin, disability, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Learn about Caterpillar at www.caterpillar.com
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 07:30 am. – 04:30 pm.
Work location: Caterpillar (Thailand) Ltd. WHA Industrial Rayong Land., T.Nonglalok, A.Bankhai, Rayong
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .