PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversees daily operational tasks including origination documents' generation, booking, and funding which are performed by Contract Admin team.
2. Oversees daily operational tasks including insurance services, contract modification, contract early buyout, contract end of term management, customer appreciation calls which are performed by Customer Services team.
3. Approves operation related tasks such as contract modifications requests, early buyout discount, funding requests etc. and executes documents within authority.
4. Ensures the overall quality of each operational tasks and the continuous improvement of operational processes as necessary.
5. Leads customer experience initiatives and drive CX culture to support company to achieve the customer satisfaction goal.
6. Develops and trains Operations staff as it relates to the job duties.
7. Initiates new processes, procedures and recommends new policies as work conditions change.
8. Directs the preparation of various Operations related reports including Modification/Prolonged Financial Difficulty.
9. Prepares managerial reports in relation to Operations team‘s tasks by tracking and analyzing data to provide management team and Operations team with meaningful data related to team’s performance, CX, continuous improvement.
10. Understands the Equal Opportunity and Harassment policies of the company, applies them in all aspects of management and maintains an environment, which is consistent with these policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies, and procedures.
2. Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications and their markets. (Internal candidate only)
3. Demonstrated knowledge of commercial law, including bankruptcy.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of lease accounting practices.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of the subsidiary’s credit and documentation procedures, processes and operations. (Internal candidate only)
6. Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. (Internal candidate only)
7. Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving and decision-making skills.
8. Ability to speak, read and comprehend Japanese and English.
9. Ability to provide an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation with fellow employees to accomplish given tasks.
10. Ability to apply managerial and leadership skills to develop and motivate personnel.
11. Ability to define finance/lease markets and make recommendations.
12. Ability and willingness to travel up to 10%.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A 4-year college or university degree equivalent and a minimum of 6 years exempt experience in leasing, finance, operation, customer service at the retail and wholesale levels at CFSC or with another financial institution is recommended. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .