Career Area:Environmental Health and Safety
Implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and Indonesian EHS rules and regulations.
Early detect existing or potential accidents and health hazards and determine corrective or preventive measures that are indicated including risk Assessment and control.
Register and update the Environmental Aspect Impact and provide Environmental Monitoring or report to Local Government.
- Provides guidance to managers, supervisors and employees in work site safety practices and fire preventive measures where indicated.
- Develop, prepare and administer EHS Key Performance Indicators for the operation base.
- Develop specific periodical reports for SPM Oil & Gas EHS Manager related to EHS performance of the Company.
- Maintain incident management system and ensure it is well managed and incidents are reported in a timely manner.
- Compile and manage the EHS documentation (EHS Plan and procedures) in accordance with applicable EHS standards, legislation, Field Service Manual and the contractual requirements of the client.
- Cascade any safety related information down to the employee and conduct safety induction for new personnel arriving in the company.
- Monitor and enforce EHS requirements for all subcontractors and vendors.
- Advice SPM Oil & Gas EHS Manager of any noncompliance with management system and regulations.
- Consolidate and prepare the EHS Report and EHS deliverables to SPM Oil & Gas EHS Manager.
- Assess Technical Characteristics of Personnel Protection Equipment (PPE) to ensure that specifications, inventory, and related documents are maintained.
- Identify, plan and conduct safety audits, safety inspections and safety training.
- Maintain close relationships with government agencies, industrial associations, and industry peers to stay abreast of latest regulations and best practices.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .