Primary responsibilities include leading teams following Agile methodology thru requirements analysis, design, coding and deployment of the target business solution. Individual will work directly with business stakeholders and technical engineering teams and be responsible for the following activites.
In collaboration with stakeholders the candidate will focus on:
- Effective user experience design and technical alignment with approved frameworks.
- Grooming business backlog and providing feedback to optimize team resources.
- Participate in program / project management tasks to meet delivery schedules.
- Provide sprint demos and stakeholder presentations to showcase new and upcoming deliverables.
- Evaluate new and alternative solutions to business challenges
In collaboration with technical engineering teams the candidate will focus:
- Provide leadership to a globally distributed team in solving complex problems spanning multiple system components.
- Collaborate with Helios data platform teams to design optimal solution.
- Work in all phases of product creation process including creating technical requirements, project planning, identifying dependencies, system architecture and development.
- Define and apply standards and best practices to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including secure coding, code quality/efficiency, component dependency management and CI/CD optimization.
- Manage technical debit backlog.
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and delivery leads to focus on delivering business valuable features.
- Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior engineers.
- Stay up-to-date with latest UI development trends and technologies.
- Maintain latest release levels of entire software stack.
- Strong troubleshooting and web performance management skills.
- Deep experience in CSS4, HTML and SaSS.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality code is being developed.
Candidate must have at 5-8 years of experience following technical categories:
- Developing single page applications with UI frameworks including React v18+, Redux, Redux-Saga.
- Solid understanding of web application design principals, Restful API, OpenAPI, HTTP and associated network protocols.
- Solid understanding of web authentication practices including OAuth and Role Based Access Control frameworks.
- Experience with API tools such as Swagger, Postman, Assertible and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Deep experience developing distribute systems on cloud infrastructure such as AWS.
- Solid understand of unit and system integration testing for single page application including Jest, ReactTestingLibrary, Cypress and Cucumber
- Build and configuration management frameworks built in Azure DevOps and GitHub.
- Solid understand of Scrum project management methodology.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .