Career Area:Human Resources
- Coordinate with Cat Immigration for visa process of employees.
- Assist employees with document preparation (Employment Verification Letter, letter for expediting passport issuance, review of visa application form, etc)
- Schedule visa interviews for employees and dependants
- Provide orientation to employees for attending visa interview
- Send out visa status report
- Procure medical travel kits from Medical Center and provide to employees at the time of travel
- Coordinate with the vendor for re-routing requests/change in travel date/emergency travel/cancellations/stop-overs
- Coordinate with Travel Agent for air ticket bookings
- Advice pre-travel medical examination for employees and dependants
- Provide invitation letters for visitors from other Caterpillar facilities
- Accommodation coordination for visitors
- Coordinate with Cat – Mobility for GAAF process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in managing travel process
- Microsoft office applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.,
- Strong communication, excellent teamworking skills
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- High Customer service focus
- Detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment with changing requirements
- Flexible to work timings that facilitates overlap with global team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Track and report on metrics, measurements and provide data to management. Typical internal customers include the employees at all levels in one or more facilities and/or divisions. The position's primary customers are internal.
This position may develop and recommend solutions to problems of limited scope and complexity. The incumbent generally resolves issues following guidelines or applying a solution that worked in the past.
The incumbent can change different parts of the standard approach to serve customers best but cannot add or delete procedures without approval. The incumbent works under direct supervision and follows defined policies and procedures.
This role involves 10% of travel both international and domestic.
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just a salary. Because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day-one benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus program
- Medical Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Short Term Incentive Plan (STIP)
- Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Bereavement)
- Paid parental leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Creche facility for women employees
- Relocation allowance and Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Caterpillar Tuition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- Flexi pay Benefit Program
- National Pension Scheme
- Employee Investment Plan
Employees can also join one of the 14 Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and participate in the various activities that promote a positive and inclusive employee experience.
Caterpillar also encourages and supports it employees to volunteer in the various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives that contribute directly to our communities.Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .