- UI/Front end development
- Develop software solutions based on marketing requirements; collaborate with product owners, team leads and other architects/SMEs; study systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigate problem areas; follow the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate a solution by developing clean code, supporting documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and code comments
- Manage timelines/deliveries, highlight/mitigate risks, and provide timely, accurate and regular status updates.
- Ensure that the application is consistent with the needs of the customers
Experience level : 3 to 10 years of experience
Educational Qualification : B.E , B.TECH, M.S, M.Sc, M.TECH, M.C.A - CSE/ IT
Hands on experience in Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Requirements Analysis, Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, General Programming Skills, Problem Solving, Team Leadership, Teamwork.
Mandatory Skills :
- Excellence with Agile/TDD software development processes
- Excellence with Angular 10 and above, HTML5 and CSS3 development experience.
- Excellence with cross browser optimization experience
- Proficient in UI design patterns
- Proficient in high and low level design
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Experience in UI Framework - Angular 10 & above, Bootstrap, SASS etc.
- A true team player who is able to work with distributed teams in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as required and requested by management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Past experience designing or developing for high-transaction rate enterprise systems including hardware devices.
- Experience working with a geographically distributed, dynamic and multicultural team·
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .