Full-time employment opportunity with full benefits from day 1!
NO WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
MTD BUS STOP LOCATED JUST OUTSIDE THE FACILITY
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 6:30am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 10:30pm
- 3rd shift: Sunday night - Thursday night 10:30pm - 6:30am
Compensation and Benefits:
* Starting wage is $16.00/hour with $1.50/hour shift bonus for 2nd shift and $2/hour shift bonus for 3rd shift!
* $1000 Sign on bonus
* Overtime opportunities available at 1.5 pay rate and double time on Sundays
* Annual performance review with potential pay increase and 4% bonus on top of base pay!
* Additional $475 quarterly attendance bonus
* Full-time with benefits include:
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching,
- Vision and Dental,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Employee discount programs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform material handling and warehousing functions
- Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
- Operating automated packaging equipment, shipping and receiving
All eligible candidates MUST pass the following pre-employment screenings before they can be hired to Caterpillar:
* Background Screening
* Drug Screening (including marijuana)
* Post-Offer Medical Questionnaire - clearance from Corporate Medical
- Ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes
- Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation
Positions are located in Champaign, Illinois (two locations: Duncan Road and Mercury Drive)
Caterpillar is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Caterpillar is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Relocation reimbursement is not offered for this position.
Your work ethic, commitment to quality and eagerness to learn will help our customers do work that matters. Apply now!
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .