Career Area:Human Resources
IT'S YOUR TIME!
Make your career worthwhile!
Caterpillar is much more than powerful, efficient machines. We are a North American multinational present in more than 500 locations around the world. We are a world leader in construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
Here you build what matters - whether it's the career you want, crucial job skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There is great work to be done around the world and this work is driven by our team of employees, who are formed through diversity so that we can achieve the best results.
If you are looking for personal and professional growth, in a company with an inclusive culture, which seeks equity, respects differences and believes in people's potential, this is the right place. We consider candidates with PCD and diversity of gender, culture, ethnicity, religion, age, generation, race, nationality and sexual orientation.
Vacancy : Total Rewards Manager
Area: Total Rewards
Apply to Oct 04
Job Profile / Activities:
To supervise and contribute to the development and administration of Total Rewards policies and procedures and be actively involved in the joint strategic leadership of Total Rewards issues one or several assigned districts, or a specific Total Rewards sub-function across a region.
Typical internal customers include the employees at all levels in a country. The position is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems, which may not be obvious. May develop solutions to complex problems. The incumbent solves problems by determining the best course of action, within departmental guidelines, from many existing solutions. May modify existing approaches or develop new solutions. Sets priorities and establishes a work plan in order to complete broadly defined assignments and achieve desired results. Establishes quality standards consistent with overall quality goals. Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Cost Savings, and Process Quality. Position serves as facilitator for the analysis and development of new quality initiatives in the measure(s) stated.
Job Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Reporting directly to this position are Total Rewards Analysts and Senior Total Rewards Analysts.
• Work as a local expert to assist Regional Total Rewards Manager on developing a partnership approach, in supporting all facilities with pay and employee benefits policy development, process and administration within a specific country. A high priority is placed on process improvement through 6 Sigma, customer satisfaction and service metrics. Provide direction, focus, motivation and encouragement to subordinates. Is responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluation of subordinates.
The position either leads a specific Total Rewards sub-function across a region or takes the responsibility for Total Rewards management for assigned districts. Being responsible for assigned districts, may cover the below areas:
• Manage all bonus administration from bonus plan creation to payout for assigned districts by close collaboration with bonus coordinators of assigned Business Units; provide advice and guidance on the application of bonus policy and plans to all offices/facilities, recommend country specific eligibility rule if any in a specific country under global bonus policies.
• Develop and maintain multiple compensation matrices tracking and analysis processes and reports, which includes but is not limited to employee headcounts, labor cost, attrition, attraction, new hire, termination, promotion, lateral move, special adjustment, utilization of attraction and retention tools, and provides relevant statistic and analysis reports by location/facility/Business Units on periodical basis.
Total Rewards Projects
• Independently work on and manage the implementation of Total Rewards projects either regional or local.
• Recommend integration plans for Total Rewards programs/systems.
• Facilitate the actual transition/integration in Total Rewards area.
Total Rewards Communication
• Under global and regional guidance, assume full ownership of all the Total Rewards related communication in assigned districts or sub-functions.
• Customize and develop Total Rewards related communication materials for local facilities.
• Provide Total Rewards education and training to local business and HR teams on regular and need basis
• Conducts leader as teacher trainings to all employees and supervisors in Total Rewards area.
• Manage all plan participant communication of different Total Rewards programs.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 5 – 7 years of HR, business or accounting job experience
Experience with Workday as a consultant, customer, or implementation partner.
Language: English Pre Advanced
Behavioral skills: Must maintain confidentiality and have interpersonal skills to persuade, develop others both inside and outside of the department, and have analytical skills to interpret the impact of trends. Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with minimal supervision and within multiple time constraints
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .