Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments. You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. In the position, you may demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Take the role responsible for business plan forecast and quarterly rolling forecast
* Perform facility expense analysis/tracking
* Prepare comparing report(actual vs forecast) and review with managers by month
* Processing accounting journal entry timely and accurately
* Need to communicate with different functions related business cases
* Take other responsibilities assigned by manager
* Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
* Proficiency in English and Microsoft office.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent Initiative, Communication, Customer Service and Teamwork skills
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or master’s degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
* 3 above years of Accounting experience
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Learn about Caterpillar at www.caterpillar.com
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits along with the potential of a variable bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar offers many job opportunities which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .