We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Supply Chain Division as an Inventory Controller.
You will be responsible of the creation and implementation of the PFEP, keeping accurate and optimal inventory levels in the distribution center. You will be also responsible for the design of the areas for the receipt of material in POU via layouts, as well as managing capital projects for continuous improvement.
At Caterpillar’s Facility in Gödöllő we produce front parts for heavy construction and excavation machines for European market. We have great team that do the work at Caterpillar, and we can’t wait for you to join the team!
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
In Your New Role You Will
- Design and implement a PFEP in the facility in the system and in physical. Assign each part number a route since the material arrives until it is send to assemble.
- Update the strategies and part numbers in the system.
- Keep an accurate inventory control in the distribution center by constantly monitoring the inventory levels and the demand forecast.
- Analyzing the potential for recovery of unused stocks and making proposals.
- Manage and execute capital projects expedited by findings in safety audits and by the area´s continuous improvement.
- Budget control for the logistics area.
Top Candidate Will Have
- College or university degree and similar experience in manufacturing environment.
- 2-5 years experience in inventory control management or in other relevant process controlling
- Flexible, enthusiastic and dynamic approach. You can manage to change priorities with ease.
- You are a good team player
What Are The Benefits of Joining Us?
Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
- Here you earn more than just a monthly wage because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits and yearly bonus. And last but not least we provide Cafeteria, Medical service package, car allowance 35 Ft/km.
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days/week
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills.
- A challenging role with end-to-end responsibility and professional career development.
- You will work in a dynamic and global working environment that supports professional and personal development.
- We are open for your ideas and we respect your experience.
The Power of Everyone
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Learn about Caterpillar at www.caterpillar.com
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .