Earn up to $21.20/hour
Location: 2901 Gateway Blvd, Waco, TX 76712
Compensation and Benefits:
* Starting wage is $18.90/hour (paid weekly) for second and third shifts
* Starting wage is $19.89/hour (paid weekly) for weekend shift
* Overtime opportunities available at 1.5x pay rate
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits starting day 1
* 6% company match for 401k
* Quarterly bonus
* 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick time
* Employee Assistance Programs providing financial advice, personal and group therapy, etc.
Great earning potential! If you are career oriented with a strong work ethic, Caterpillar is the place for you!
- 2nd Shift: 12:30pm – 9:00pm or 2:30-11pm ($18.90/hour)
- 3rd Shift: – 10pm-6pm ($18.90/hour)
- Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6am – 6:30pm ($19.89/hour)
Your Work Shapes the World
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Warehouse Associates perform a wide variety of tasks, including utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, forklifts and overhead cranes. They perform many material handling and warehouse functions including order filling, processing, storing/picking parts, materials and supplies. They also may operate automated packaging equipment, paint line operation and shipping and receiving.
- 1 year continuous employment with a previous or current job
- Experience working with written instructions for a given task (standard work/operating procedures)
- Basic experience with computers (capable of functioning independently)
Top Candidates Will Also Have
- Previous distribution center, warehouse and/or order filling experience
Base Pay for this position is 17.90/HR
2nd and 3rd shift receive a $1.00/HR shift premium ($18.90/HR)
Weekend Shift receives a $1.98/HR shift premium ($19.89/HR)
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K)
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .