WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being a part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters.
As the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision of Accounts Receivable staff in relation to AR responsibilities and oversee the day-to-day operations including, but not limited to the resolution of late or skipped payments, cash application, updating financial records, collecting the revenue generated by processing all customer invoices, managing the process for timely payments of invoices, expense reports while all accounts reconciliations and notes related to accounts receivable transactions for period end close ensuring accurate records and reports.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Coordinate, lead and analyze the accounts receivable process for Finance Services direct reports
· Reconcile customer account statements
· Responsible Audit which includes analyzing, auditing, and reporting results of test data.
· Drive continuous improvement with receivable activities (Billing, Collections, Cash Application)
· Provide direction to the team, including coaching and training
· Aggregate and analyze receivable data; publish metrics
· Work closely with accounting teams on related receivable accounting tasks
· Foster strong business partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization (Facilities, Sales, Finance, etc.) to achieve optimal results
· Prepare and Review monthly Bad Debt
· Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of leadership experience and 6+ years of overall industry experience in a similar and/or related capacity
· Proven ability to coach, lead, manage, delegate and communicate with others, including direct reports.
· Knowledge of ERP system modules GL, and AR.
· Intermediate Excel experience
· Extensive Knowledge of complex General Ledger Coding schemes
· Understanding of Inter-company billing and receivable
· Ability to monitor compliance with established company procedures.
· Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
· Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
· Solid project management skills with the ability to deliver on time and on plan.
· High level of curiosity and investigative mindset with attention to detail
· Passion for collaboration and ability to align multiple stakeholders
· Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and others in work group, as well as employees in other units, and customers.
· Ability to take initiative and drive creative ideas forward.
· Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
· A sense of urgency balanced with a strong commitment to quality
· The ability to work/lead multiple projects simultaneously and to make sound priority decisions
· Up to 5%
· Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position
· This position is location in Fort Worth, TX and offers a Hybrid work environment
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just a salary because we value your performance. We offer a total rewards package that provides benefits on day one (medical, dental, vision, RX, and Pension) along with the potential of an annual bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of Canada which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
For more information, visit caterpillar.com. To connect with us on social media, visit caterpillar.com/social-media
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .