Career Area:Administrative Support
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs.
The Project Technical Specialist II will be responsible for providing commercial business support as it relates to ANTARES Parts Invoicing. This role will be an ANTARES Parts Invoicing Business lead on system implementations, system enhancements, projects, and other Lean initiatives.
- Responsible for leading and gathering business requirements
- Documenting functional requirements and collaborating with IT to ensure the solution will meet the functional requirements
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) – defining test scenarios, authoring scripts, test execution/validation
- Support system conversion activities including knowledge transfers to the Business Support team and go-live support
- Responsible for inputting system enhancements, documenting requirements, working with IT, and prioritizing system enhancements as they relate to Business Counsel
- Assist and guide commercial and support teams worldwide
- Provide leadership guidance and mentoring to team members
- Ability to extract data from our systems
- Support processes and procedures as the solutions are developed and implemented worldwide.
- Lead projects as assigned
- 5+ years of experience within Parts Logistic role in Parts Business Resources, Aftermarket Parts Operations, Customer Services, Inventory Management, or Direct Ship
- 2+ years of experience with Aftermarket Parts Ordering, Customer Data or Invoicing Systems
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Invoicing and Customs/Compliance knowledge globally (US, Brazil, China, etc)
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with short deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative, accountability, and good judgement
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Effective Project Management and Leadership skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
- General knowledge of company policies and procedures
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers .
Employee benefit details:
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
#LIRelocation is available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .