Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
Apply today to join Caterpillar's Corporate Forecasting team as manager of a high performing team of 3 employees, helping to forecast and analyze the Corporation's Profit, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow. This position has regular interactions with all of Caterpillar's segments, Group Chief Financial Officers (GCFOs), Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Director, FP&A Vice President, and the Corporate CFO. This position will also work closely with the Global Finance Services Organization strategy team to ensure simplification and standardization initiatives continue to ensure quality forecasting.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the consolidation of the quarterly Rolling Business Management (RBM) forecasts
- Manage the consolidation of the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
- Coordinate the financial Long Term Forecast &/or support for Investor Days
- Present forecasts to upper leadership
- Support the quarterly earnings release process
- Support forecasting of Short Term Incentive Plan (STIP) expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 9 – 12 or more years of progressively responsible job-related experience
Top Candidate Will Also Have:
- Knowledge of the Caterpillar organization, its products, policies and procedures
- Progressive roles in FP&A
- Strong Emotional Intelligence and Intellectual Curiosity
- Good presentation skills
- Location: Irving, Texas
- Domestic relocation is available for those who qualify
- Less than 25% travel is expected
Employee benefit details:
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just a salary, because we value your performance. We offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits [medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401(k)] along with the potential of an annual bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers
#LIRelocation is available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .