Key Job functions include but not limited to:
- Leverage business insight tools and operational knowledge to seek and identify structurally small and large-scale import network optimization opportunities for machine deliveries to European dealers which help to reduce Caterpillar’s overall freight cost;
- Demonstrate project management skills and leadership in implementing identified opportunities , including coordination with all involved stakeholders;
- Take leadership role in managing Caterpillar’s key service provider for the European import operation. Own the provider’s operational efficiency and define areas of improvement. Lead improvement projects.
- Support in designing and developing the appropriate processes and Business Intelligence toolset to support the import process efficiency .
- Understand and support the further expansion of Last Mile delivery services for new and existing flows in the region, including deploying our transportation management system and solution to new providers and locations
- Interface with all supply chain process partners to support our dealer’s customer experience and satisfaction
- Support the deployment of LEAN principles which will help to focus on the customer while reducing our waste levels in transportation processes.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .