Staff Acct I Legal Entity
Designing, manufacturing, selling and supporting Cat® products—there’s financial investment and financial risk involved at every step along our value chain. That’s why having a strong finance team matter. And that’s why we seek to hire not just financial experts, but also skilled communicators, leaders and decision-makers who can help us move forward in smart, ethical ways. You’ll succeed here if you:
- Operate with the highest levels of integrity
- Bring energy, tenacity, and a willingness to learn every day
- Want to serve as a trusted advisor
- Build strong partnerships with the people you serve
Job Description : To independently perform staff level accounting functions that deal with accounting issues of normal complexity to support business processes and provide further experience with Caterpillar accounting practices.
- Month-end-Financial closing and accountable reporting including consolidation, analysis, and communication the results/explanations.
- Forecasting & Budgeting process scenarios as needed based on current or changing business conditions.
- Annual Business Plan and Rolling Business Management (RBM´s)
- OPACC Improvement Agenda supporting (setup and monitoring target benefits).
- 5Year forecasting supporting, and other forecasting related.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly projections monitor to departmental expenses and operation results Vs the goal business.
- Presentation and explanation of results to management and operation leadership team.
- Communication of results to Leadership and Corporate team.
- Comprehensive understanding of Caterpillar businesses, accounting practices, systems, procedures, products, suppliers, and customers.
- Apply accounting knowledge and provide guidance on accounting issues.
- Participate on and lead teams.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Accountant, Finance and/or Business Administration
- 4 to 6 years of accounting and finance experience is required, with knowledge on costing and local statutory accounting.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, initiative, inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .