Career Area:Environmental Health and Safety
• Collect laws, regulations and standards related with work safety, security and fire protection. Keep updating. Do compliance review. Ensure compliance;
•Draft safety, security and fire protection procedures and ensure the procedures are fully implemented;
• Draft training materials, training plan, conduct training and maintenance records;
• Manage risk assessment and safety check activities;
• Emergency response management;
•Maintain work safety, security and fire protection records;
•Contractor activities, dangerous operations management;
• Security and fire protection management;
•Other task assigned by leader;
• 5Y+ experiences in work safety and fire protection;
• A degree in engineering field is highly desired;
•Must demonstrate strong analytical skills, initiative, leadership, and the ability to communicate effectively.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .