Career Area:Administrative Support
This is a role where you can really make an impact internally and externally and have the ability to really own the Transformation strategy, drive it and champion compliance.
As the Transformation Officer you will develop and implement Caterpillar BBBEE processes in alignment with the strategic direction of the business and be responsible for the de velopment and continuously improvement of the BBBEE scorecard for all Caterpillar legal entities. You will use your leadership skills to provide clear direction and support to the pillar champions (for Management Control, Employment Equity, Skills Development, Preferential Procurement, Enterprise Development and Socio-Economic Development) to achieve Caterpillar BBBEE goals and will track and report on Caterpillar BBBEE performance.
By keeping abreast of regulatory and compliance requirements, the codes of good practice and leading BBBEE practices , you will remain an expert in your field and will communicate frequently within the organization to build awareness.
As Transformation Officer your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare analysis of scores per B-BBEE element, per entity monthly.
- Assist with the co-ordination and review of the necessary documentation for verification and ability to liaise with the Verification Agency
Skills Development & Management Control
- Maintain & Update B-BBEE document repository which includes track training data and spend, monthly EMP201 reporting.
- Reporting and updating of staff movement on the BEE Toolkit.
Preferential Procurement, Enterprise and Supplier Development
- Total Measured Procurement Spend (TMPS) calculation, Maintain & Update Preferential Procurement database which includes validation of BBBEE certificates & contact vendors for updated certificate if needed.
- Managing/Collection required BBBEE docs in repository.
- Monthly actual spend update on the BEE Toolkit.
- Assist in meetings with vendors and meeting minutes.
- Monthly KPI update & communication of B-BBEE scores.
- Completion of required documentation for internal approvals for all departments.
- Assist in SED meetings with stakeholders and meeting minutes.
- Collection of documents, maintain & update B-BBEE document repository and BEE Toolkit.
Qualifications and experience
- 2+ years' experience in B-BBEE Consulting/Verification in different B-BBEE sectors
- Working experience for B-BBEE Consulting agencies and/or South African National Accreditation System (SANAS) Accredited Verification agencies is an advantage
- B Commerce preferable and/or qualification in Human Resources Management
- Attendance at relevant B-BBEE courses and seminars and on the job training
- Completion of the B-BBEE Management Development Programme is an added advantage
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Caterpillar is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit https://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers/why-caterpillar.html
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .