Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Receive and collect regulatory information from the group headquarters or Earthmoving Standards Association and other relevant institutions (mainly focusing on the fields of automation, electrification and data connection), take the lead in organizing interpretation, and provide regulatory support for transmitting new contents of regulations to design, new product introduction and other departments.
• Create, update and manage relevant technical certification documents based on specific regional (EU, EAEU, India, Brazil, AME ETC.) regulations and product configuration, and lead the completion of product certification according to the project progress; At the same time, be responsible for updating the content of standards and regulations and monitoring the implementation plan in the specific region / country.
基于特定区域（EU, EAEU, INDIA, Brazil，AME ETC.）法规和产品配置，创建、更新并管理相关的技术认证文件，同时根据项目进度主导完成产品认证工作；同时负责指定区域内法规的内容更新与实施计划监控。
• Work with MIT team and system team to evaluate the compliance of earth-moving machine products according to the standards and regulations of different region/country, so as to provide regulation support for the introduction of earth-moving machinery products into specific countries and regions.
• Identify the certification needs caused by design changes, and regularly communicate with the group compliance department to formulate a certification scheme; And provide technical guidance according to specific standards and regulations in the process of product design and R & D,
• Cooperate with market, operation, aftermarket and other relevant team to provide relevant support based on standards and regulations
Participate or lead to develop CQL Engineering technical standards and processes, and regular review and update it according to the requirements.
• Bachelor or above degree in Mechatronics engineering, Software or Telecom engineering.
• 5~10 year experience in OEM, certification body, testing lab or as regulation/homologation engineer.
5-10 年在 OEM、认证机构、测试实验室或担任法规/认证工程师的经验.
• Rich knowledge/experience on regulation/homologation, the first priority will be electrification area
• Strong communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
• Strong ability to work with diverse teams in cross-functional project organization
• Highly professional and self-motivated
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .