- Communications (i.e. facility news, manage communications channels, organize all employee meetings, etc.)
- Employee activity
- Company event
- Recognition support
- Canteen and food management
- Employee benefits distribution
- Budget and cost analysis
- Other works assigned by supervisor
- Requires a college degree in journalism, English, communications, human resources, marketing, or related degree.
- Experiences in writing, graphic arts, video production and photography, as well as event management, or different HR functions such as learning and development, employee labor relations, or recruitment.
- Should have knowledge of company policies, organization and products along with good Human Relations and oral and written communications skills.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .