Don't miss this opportunity to work full time with full benefits starting day 1!
Excellent individual training provided with continued development opportunities available to give you the experience you need to grow quickly within the company.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Starting wage is $17.00/hour (paid weekly) plus night shift premium of $1.00/hour
* Additional $500 sign on bonus
* Overtime opportunities available at 1.5x pay rate
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits starting day 1
* 6% company match for 401k
* Twice a year raises, based on your performance evaluation
* 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick time
* Employee Assistance Program
Work 3 Days on with 4 Days off *OR* Mon-Thurs (Weekends off)
- 3-12hr Shift 6am-6pm Thursday-Saturday
- 3-12hr Shift 6am-6pm Monday-Wednesday
- 3-12hr Shift 6pm-6am-Sunday-Tuesday- Shift differential $1.00
- 3-12hr Shift 6pm-6am Wednesday-Thursday & 3pm-3am Friday- Shift differential $1.00
- Monday-Thursday 2pm-1230am- Friday-Sunday Off - Shift differential $1.00
Reasons you'll love working here:
* Compensation: Caterpillar offers competitive wages and pays weekly
* Benefits: Our range of benefits include Day 1 health care, vision, dental, Quarterly bonuses, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off and more!
* Career development: Your work impacts the world. You’ll receive ongoing technical training. You can choose a career path that best suits your skills and interests with opportunity for advancement.
- Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Perform material handling and warehousing functions as required.
- Operating automated packaging equipment, shipping and receiving.
- Must be available for all shifts.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes.
- Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor.
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 6 months previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience.
- Experienced with operation of materials handling equipment.
- Primary Location United States-California-Arvin.
Caterpillar is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Caterpillar is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Relocation reimbursement is not offered for this position. Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers
Your work ethic, commitment to quality and eagerness to learn will help our customers do work that matters. Apply now!
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .