Career Area:Marketing / Sales / Product Support
As a sustainability, brand and strategy consultant you will provide sustainability, brand and communications support to the organization. The successful candidate will work with the leadership team to develop and implement communication strategies to achieve Divisional objectives on the above subjects. You will act as an advisor or consultant to senior management on communications and strategic initiatives.
This will involve developing and executing communication plans for division/corporate initiatives. You will also develop and maintain the Division's identity program, integrating key messages and visual identifiers and ensure consistency with the corporate brand.
Duties and responsibilities:
Providing strategic communications support to the EAME division and developing communication strategies, plans, services and deliverables for the Division Vice Presidents and the VP’s direct reports.
- Ensuring development, production and measurement of internal and external communication materials to achieve departmental objectives while still in synch with corporate objectives.
- Responsible for deliverables that include, but are not limited to, speeches, video scripts, presentations (Executive Office Review, VP Presentations)
- Developing the division’s sustainability roadmap and programs to support product group and dealer initiatives
- Engage with EAME dealers to identify and execute sustainability initiatives AND drive alignment and support for them within Caterpillar.
- Liaise with EAME regions and enterprise team for CSR Activities for the division
- Develop an integrated marketing communications approach including Social and digital media strategy
- Defining a structured communications program for employees and providing leadership to create and develop themes, formats, media and timetables for major programs
- The position works to develop innovative processes or methods to best use resources or technology in meeting the quality goals.
Required skills and experience:
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in marketing, communications or related field, demonstrable experience will be considered as an alternative to a degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Caterpillar functional areas will be beneficial.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, strong linguistic and writing skills as well as excellent interpersonal
- Ability to simplify information for communication to a broad, international audience.
- Strong strategy development, writing and storytelling experience.
- 8+ years of functional experience in sustainability, CSR communications and change management
- Demonstrated skills in graphic design and visual communications are highly desirable
- Experience editing videos-adding graphics, sound, transitions, etc. Demonstrated experience in
- Adobe CC applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .