Career Area:Information Technology
As a Business Process Consultant, you will support business processes including IT system functionality. This position is accountable for leading the EAME level governance of Services Growth Services Plan execution and leadership tables with our Dealers to achieve 2026 targets. The position also works with other Strategy Consultants including the Strategy Consultants as the global process owners for the Distribution Divisions rollout of the strategic processes for our Dealer Network.
Duties and responsibilities:
•Working as a trusted advisor to ensure and lead EAME level governance within the region and district teams- including those at a VP level.
• Perform detailed analysis of business performance, Data visualization of business metrics and information to drive decision making
• Work with the district teams to ensure successful execution of services growth plans and leadership tables at EAME level, including management reporting
• Identify and maintain strategy management processes to drive understanding & ownership of key Strategy Process across the enterprise.
• Lead improvement projects of functional support processes.
• Maintaining high visibility to end-users with the goal of consulting on process options and head off potential IT solution problems
• Under the direction of more experienced staff, and independently where possible, assist in development, testing, training, and configuring of new and current systems
• Help lead and lead when possible, improvement of functional support processes like the leadership table and interface
• Provide analysis, training, troubleshooting, and general support for division with business process related issues.
Skills and experience:
• A college or university degree Advanced degree in Business Analytics/ IT Management / Data Visualization plus 6-8 years business process or field experience is required for this position.
• Knowledge of the Caterpillar organization, its products, policies and procedure would be beneficial.
Strong understanding of financial positions, reporting requirements and annual business planning cycle is highly desirable .
• A professional background in one or more key disciplines (such as finance and accounting, product development, marketing and distribution etc.) is strongly desired.
• Practical working knowledge and application of 6 Sigma and CPS tools and methodologies to develop and narrow strategy gaps and visualization of key information would be highly beneficial
• This role requires highly developed interpersonal skills in order to deal with sensitive, emotional or potentially controversial situations.Visa sponsorship available for eligible applicants.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .