Career Area:Administrative Support
The responsibilities of DCS Specialist at our power plant project include but are not limited to:
Perform work online in the fieldbus, industrial Ethernet, process automation, process safety management (fire and gas protection and detection system), automation engineering (e.g. software debugging), process automation technologies and industrial automation systems and ability to perform maintenance (repair, calibrations, set-up automatic control systems, isolations, etc.)
- Works including the cards, equipment, various field devices, etc.
- Investigation of fault/failure and suggest/recommend proper modification, rectification, etc. as solutions and future prevention.
- Assist in the integration of new plant facilities, equipment, and modifications in the DCS and ICSS systems.
- Assist in the selection and requisition of appropriate and correct materials.
- Take all necessary actions to collect interesting present information and data that are useful and could be reference for better working methods in the Plant.
- At least with 10 years’ experience in his line of profession and actual experience in Power plant and oil & gas industry.
- Bachelor in industrial engineering or with specialized training and courses.
- Fluent English language.
- Must be professional in computer software
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .