1) Perform daily Treasury operation work such as cash management, bank account management, funding, forecasting, General Ledger posting and foreign exchange
2) Support Asia Pacific legal entities and business units and to be a trusted adviser to the process partners on Treasury related matters;
3) Lead / participate in global, regional and local projects
4) Leverage / deploy Treasury systems and technology to simplify / standardize processes and improve efficiency
5) Ensure compliance with internal controls, SOX controls and policies as well as relevant external regulatory measures
1) University degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Business Admin, Economics, Business Analytics or equivalent
2) Minimum 2-3 years of job-related experience in Treasury/Finance/ Banking/ Accounting / Audit
3) Good understanding of corporate / regional Treasury center functions
4) Strong analytical skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
5) Team player with strong accountability and integrity with attention to details
2) Power BI/Data analytics
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .