The CR (Claims and Returns) team leader is responsible for working on Dealer Claims and Returns for multiple Cat parts facilities in AP region. These services include:
- Provide Claims and Returns support for various service parts Facilities located in Asia Pacific regions.
- Works with Caterpillar Dealers to utilize existing web-based system/ERP for receiving information of Returns material including dealer Wishlist.
- Provides necessary assistance to dealers to work on problem resolution and process improvement.
- Provide credit and return status questions by communicating with internal functional teams in parts operation, business resource and IT.
- Representing the service parts Facilities as the Claims & Returns point of contact, responsible for contacting dealers on discrepancy and disposition issues.
- Meet required levels of customer service/turnaround time, agreed upon with the parts Facilities.
- Troubleshoot EDI issues related to Returns with system & technical teams.
- Support to develop RCCA to contain claims and improve facility operations.
- Support the IT team to ensure successful installation as well as post implementation support of the SPM system.
- Manage access requests from internal team and external dealers.
- Instruct credit/debit notes.
- Act as technical support and escalation point for claim and return related issues.
- Candidate must have a 4-year college degree.
- Minimum of 6 months on the job experience working with dealers/facilities to ensure knowledge on Caterpillar specifications/best practices/policies.
- Must have exposure to MS Office suite of applications and intermediate experience in Excel spreadsheet/pivot tables.
- Must have basic understanding of supply chain management and inbound material receiving processes at the warehouse level.
Top Candidates will also have:
- 3 Years of experience related to Supply Chain Management or Logistics services. Customer/dealer facing experience is a plus.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal skills working with both internal and external parties.
- End user knowledge and exposure in SAP, IBM mainframe and/or any ERP.
- Knowledge of sales orders return authorizations and material receipts and dispositions.
- Strong initiative and the ability to learn quickly is desired.
- Should have good team skills and positivity for working in a cooperative and diverse team environment.
This is a full time opening located in Shanghai, China. Relocation is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .