Career Area:Purchasing & Procurement
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Global scope for contract management and processing while collaborating with partners across Procurement, Legal, and the business
Preparing, executing, and archiving relevant procurement legal documents (including MSAs, amendments, schedules, NDSAs, etc.)
Negotiate with suppliers on non-commercial contract terms to minimize enterprise risk
Managing document processes/approvals required for general business and SOX compliance
Assisting with other projects as necessary, including reporting on relevant productivity and velocity metrics
Identifying and implementing process enhancements to drive continuous improvement
- 4 year college degree is required
- Minimum of 4 years of contract negotiation experience is required
- Proficiency in English is required
Top Candidates will also have:
- Strong organizational and project management skills and significant attention to detail while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Highly professional with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience providing contracting/legal support for a public company
- Demonstrated initiative, good judgment and accountability
- Skilled in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Candidate will be located in the APAC region
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
No Job Description Provided
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .