Career Area:Information Technology
The Azure B2C Engineer provides application and technical leadership in the development of detailed system specifications for major business systems and/or development, integration and implementation projects. Applies systems solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, and by providing assistance to less experienced analysts in the design, programming, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of complex, medium to large-sized automated information technology systems.
This position reports to an IT Manager, as do other staff jobs in application systems and technical infrastructure sections.
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work;
- Acts as team leader for development and support groups; provides programming and application/technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members;
- Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls;
- Works independently on complex systems that may be used by one or more applications or systems;
- Develops major system modules, programs or integrates infrastructure components based on requirements gathered from customers;
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results;
- Fully knowledgeable of the relevant programming languages, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems and cross platform infrastructure components; can provide training on these topics for others;
- Performs implementation and integration tasks for medium to large, complex in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions;
- Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
- Onboard and guide other application development teams to the enterprise IAM services you support.
- Requires a relevant degree, technical certification, or equivalent experience.
- Six to ten years in development and support work is common.
- Experience with source control, Git, and Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Boards, Repos).
- Proficient in user authentication, OAuth, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Azure Active Directory B2C & B2B connections, tokens and cookies.
- Working experience as a Senior Frontend Developer.
- Understanding of MSAL, OpenID Connect, XML, OAuth2, SAML
- Previous working experience with either Azure Active Directory or Azure Active Directory B2C
This role is eligible for 100% remote work within the United States.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .