Materials matter here. So do you.
Caterpillar’s supply chain processes are so complex—and successful—that we’re regularly benchmarked by other companies and taught as a case study in many classrooms. Working here, you’ll take responsibility for ensuring we have the material we need, when and where we need it, to meet customer demand.
Job duties include, but may not be limited to :
Responsible for managing processes to ensure Caterpillar accuracy levels are maintained and improved.
Functions include reconciling stock record and system discrepancies by analyzing various types of transactions and systems, working closely with other functional areas and meet department goals.
- University Degree
- Fluent English (90% work in english).
- Analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently on multiple threads of work and must be highly organized.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn new tasks quickly are a must.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
A background in Records Accuracy Management (RAM) is highly desired. An understanding of Inventory Adjustment Procedures and Supply Chain Management is a key skill set. Candidate should have strong leadership, project management and writing skills, with experience developing and documenting processes. Strong initiative, ability to learn quickly, and teamwork skills while working in a cooperative and diverse team environment are desired. Working knowledge of SRA, SPM, SAP systems are desired.
All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .