Career Area:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
• Ensure the timely delivery of materials to the facility;
• Collaborating with suppliers to coordinate deliveries;
• Shipping schedules and work schedules to meet facility production plans
• Actively collaborate with suppliers to perform root cause corrective actions to resolve quality and supplier performance issues
•Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying supply chain improvements.
• Requires problem-solving skills to solve complex problems.
• Must be a strong team player in order to be effective in deploying supply chain improvements as part of a team.
•Experience in Material Planing, or Supply Chain is desired.
•University degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent experience, is required.
•CET-4, English writing skill.
At Caterpillar, we believe each person is unique and valued, and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is diverse and representative of the many customers we serve around the globe. Different perspectives help us achieve our best work and come together to form a high-performing Caterpillar team that makes positive changes in the communities where we live and work.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .