Career Area:Purchasing & Procurement
Specifically, you can expect to:
- Guide your team through coaching and support.
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to resolve issues & initiate appropriate actions.
- Identify areas for improvements and recommend solutions across the Value Stream.
- Build your expertise and knowledge while enhancing your personal growth.
To be successful in this role, you must bring (Basic Qualifications):
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Master’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent relevant experience AND
- At least 4-5 years position relevant experience
- Transactional knowledge of Supply Chain systems
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong knowledge on CBS / ERP.
- Preferred Green Belt certified.
- Expertise in MS Excel.
Top candidates will also bring:
- Experience using Power BI will be added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .